newsdog Facebook

Case filed for deaths due to electrocution in rain

NYOOOZ 2018-07-10 00:00:00

Case filed for deaths due to electrocution in rain

  • By TOI
  • | Tuesday | 10th July, 2018

Advertisement

The feeder box was half-submerged in water.Niranjan then went to rescue his son, but he too received an electric shock and collapsed. When Vipul reached the gate of his residential society where an electrical feeder box also exists, he suffered an electric shock. MGVCL then had to issue a public notice to inform that it was not because of them that the deceased had suffered the electric shock. The complainant told police that they started living in this house from January this year and therefore does not know the persons behind the installation of the feeder box there. Vadodara: A case of causing deaths due to negligence was registered against unidentified persons in connection with the death of father-son duo who died of electrocution near their house on Rajesh Tower Road here on June 25.Niranjan Barot (66) and his 40-year-old son Vipul died a tragic death due to electrocution in two-foot deep water.

Stay updated with all the Latest Vadodara headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.